Flame AAS atomic absorption spectrometer for metal elementsAtomic absorption spectroscopy (AAS) is a spectroanalytical procedure for the quantitative determination of chemical elements using the absorption of optical radiation (light) by free atoms in the gaseous state. Atomic absorption spectroscopy is based on absorption of light by free metallic ions.
AA320N Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer can be used to measure constant quantity and trace metal elements in various samples through atomic absorption analysis and flame emission analysis by flame method, graphite furnace method and hydride method.
- Build-in computer data processing and LCD display: stable and reliable with the functions of integral holding, peak height and area, auto zero adjusting, deuterium lamp background correction, multi-linear and nonlinear curves fitting, various parameters and working curves displayed in screen and report printing, etc. It is equipped with interface for externally linking PC.
- Stability: Double-beam system can automatically compensate the light source drift and wavelength drift caused by the variation of temperature (with the function of the eliminating the affection of wavelength drift on the base line stability) and electronic circuit drift so as to reach a good basic line stability.
- Quickly: The cathode lamp needs not be pre-heated for long time and sample can be analyzed immediately. It is the preferable instrument chosen by users to conduct analysis of multiple kinds of elements and fast analysis of samples.
- High precision of measurement: Gas path system is equipped with precision pressure stabilizing and current stabilizing devices to reach stable flame and low noise. Specially designed fine light beam passes through the flame to ensure a high precision analytical test and low characteristic concentration
- High energy optical path: A total reflection system is adopted to eliminate color difference in full range. By means of chemical conversion, a round light spot of the light source becomes a long light spot, which enters into the slit. Therefore the light flux of double beam is enhanced.
- Long-life and anti-corrosive atomization system: The burner is made of new type titanium alloys, anti-corrosive and fast thermal equilibrium. It meets the requirement of measurement sensitivity without water-cooling.
- Multi-functional analysis mode: for methods of flame absorption, flame emission, graphite furnace atomic absorption and hydride generation.
- Safe and reliable gas path system: Special devices of quick gas conversion and safety protection can be used to analyze air-acetylene flame as well as nitrous oxide-acetylene flame and extend the analytic elements to reach more than 60.
- Complete set of accessories: to be supplied with the instrument and ready for use after they are purchased.
|Wavelength repeatability||≤0.3nm (single direction)|
|Spectrum bandwidth||0.2nm, 0.4nm, 0.7nm, 1.4nm, 2.4nm|
|Base line stability||±0.004Abs/30min|
|Characteristic concentration of copper||≤ 0.04μg/ml/1%|
|Detection limit of copper||≤0.008μg/ml|
|Background calibration ability||Greater than 30 times|
|Power supply||220V 3A, 50Hz|
|Package Dimensions||1220x770x730mm (Main instrument)|
|800x400x900mm ( Accessories )|
1. Graphite Furnace Autosampler
2. HGA graphite furnace system
3. Hydride generator
4. Hollow cathode lamp
5. Graphite tube